IPCC Auditing Notes Nov 2015 - Summary, Revision | IPCC Notes GMCS ITT Time Table Syllabus Amendments RTP Suggested Answers
// // 8 comments

IPCC Auditing Notes Nov 2015 - Summary, Revision

Download Auditing notes for IPCC Exams. This Auditing notes have been prepared with quick summaries for IPCC Exam Revision in quick time. Download IPCC Audit Notes Below:

ipcc-auditing-notes-important-topis

Download


Auditing and Assurance:

ipcc-auditing-important-questions-topics-chapters
Auditing is a very tricky subject while preparing. Students should prepare for exam with special emphasis on certain chapters. Prepare the chapters in the order as listed out below:
  • Company Audit -1
  • Verification of Investments and Loans
  • Vouching of Payment of Taxes, Investments
  • SA 240, 402, 550, 570, 610, 720

8 comments:

  1. Hey i am not able to download plz send me on my email id - dhruvvpatelca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i am not able to download plz send me on my email id - nilishasharma457@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not able to download plzz me at frndz4evermpck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i am not able to download plz send me on my email id - sgupta657@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me on my mail id plz.....madhavpayne18@gmail.com ..
    As i am unable to download

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plzz sent me on my mail ..sona94balaiwar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete